Thoughts In Progress
Pickles – Yet to be explored
- Specific Goals
- Structure. Relating to prior knowledge
- Just Commit. Worry about being wrong later
- Bite sized chunks. Keep moving.
- Spreading yourself too thin. One thing at a time.
- Being a hermit is not an option
- Audience, clients, value
- Keeping notes – as a record of your progress
- Keeping notes – go on hiatus, pick up where you left off
- To enhance strengths or patch up weaknesses?
- I start things and never finish them
- Perfectionism. I thought it was a good thing. When did it stop being so?